Safety Tips To Avoid Attacks
An Experienced Dog Bite Lawyer to Represent You in the Greater Metropolitan Houston Area and Throughout Texas
Dog attacks unfortunately do happen, but you can take precautions to protect yourself and your family members from becoming injury victims.
Teach your children the following basic safety tips and review them regularly:
- Do not approach a dog that is unfamiliar.
- Do not run from a dog or scream.
- Stay still when approached by an unfamiliar dog.
- If you are knocked over by a dog, roll into a ball and lie still.
- Do not play with a dog unless supervised by an adult.
- Report stray dogs or dogs displaying unusual behavior immediately to an adult.
- Avoid looking directly at a dog's eyes.
- If a dog is sleeping, eating, or caring for puppies, do not disturb it.
- Never pet a dog without first allowing it to see and sniff you.
- Immediately report a bite to an adult.
Contact a Dog Bite Lawyer with Our Firm
At Smith & Hassler, serving the greater Houston metropolitan area, an experienced dog bite attorney can fight for your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
Remember, your initial consultation is free, and you don't pay us unless you win. Contact us today at (713) 739-1250. A delay could jeopardize your legal rights.