Case Results for Smith & Hassler
Let us Help You Get the Compensation You Deserve
Smith & Hassler has earned a reputation as aggressive advocates for Houston’s injured, and our case results back that up. The lawyers from our dedicated legal team are passionate, professional, and prepared to help you win your case so that you can get the compensation you deserve.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, “Tell Them You Mean Business” and get the law firm that’s been fighting for injured Texans for over 30 years. Whether it’s through a negotiated cash settlement or by way of a court verdict, our experienced personal injury attorneys will get you the highest amount of compensation possible.
Whether you suffered a concussion in a slip and fall accident or sustained a severe case of whiplash in a rear-end car accident, our Houston personal injury lawyers will protect your rights and aggressively advocate for your best interests. Best of all, we represent injury victims on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no upfront costs and you pay nothing unless we win. It’s that easy. Discover what our firm can do for you. Contact us today for your free consultation.
Noteworthy Verdicts and Settlements We’ve Obtained
Please note that our prior case results do not and cannot guarantee future performance or a similar outcome in your legal matter. Every case is different, and there is no set amount of compensation you are entitled to. If you are interested in discussing your legal options and the potential value of your case, please contact our law firm right away for a free consultation.
Some of our significant case results include:
- $2.48M for a client who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a fall from height while working at a plant.
Net to client: $2,481,143
- $1.38M for two clients who sustained mild traumatic brain injuries in an 18-wheeler collision; one of the two clients sustained several fractured bones.
Net to clients: $1,383,753
- $800K for a client who sustained back, neck and shoulder injuries in an auto accident at an intersection. The insurance company’s offer before suit was filed was approximately $45,000.
Net to client: $435,000
- $537K for a client whose vehicle was T-boned in an intersection crash, resulting in a mild traumatic brain injury and a leg fracture.
Net to client: $536,988
- $415K for a client who sustained knee, back and neck injuries in a worksite fall.
Net to client: $175,000
- $330K for a client who was rear-ended and sustained injuries that required lumbar spine surgery.
Net to client: $146,000
- $320K for a client who sustained shoulder and ankle injuries in a lane change auto accident on a freeway. The claim had been denied and the insurance company had offered nothing before suit was filed.
Net to client: $114,000
- $300K for a client who was injured in an auto accident, sustaining a hip and pelvic injury that required surgery. The claim had been denied and the insurance company had offered nothing before suit was filed.
Net to client: $130,000
- $275K for a client who sustained broken teeth and facial lacerations on the job.
Net to client: $157,000
- $215K for a client who sustained a back injury in an auto accident.
Net to client: $97,000
- $185K for a client who was injured in a collision caused by a rideshare vehicle.
Net to client: $65,000
- $175K for a client who sustained a back injury in an 18-wheeler collision.
Net to client: $80,000
- $160K for a client who slipped and fell in a liquid spill while shopping in a retail store in Houston, causing a lumbar disc injury.
Net to client: $160,000
- $160K for a client who sustained a neck injury while riding in a rideshare vehicle that caused a crash.
Net to client: $68,000
- $158.5K for a client who was T-boned by a delivery vehicle and sustained a tear in his knee that required two knee surgeries.
Net to client: $159,028
- $140K for a client who sustained a shoulder injury in a car accident.
Net to client: $159,028
- $137K for a client who was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler at low speeds and had to have surgery for a herniated lumbar disc.
Net to client: $137,302
- $71.5K for a client who had the tip of their finger bitten off by a dog that was running loose in the neighborhood.
Net to Client: $71,535