Representing Medical Malpractice Victims in Houston and Across Texas - An Attorney Who Will Fight For You
Patients should be treated in facilities that are properly maintained and hygienic. When hospital administrators fail to ensure that standards are met, it can result in unnecessary injury to patients and other people using their facilities.
Examples of hospital negligence:
- Delayed or improper administration of medication
- Administration of wrong medication
- Improper use of a medical device
- Unnecessary or unauthorized surgical procedure
- Misdiagnosis of heart attack, stroke or other serious medical condition while under hospital care
- Discharge from inpatient stay before it's safe for the patient to return home
- Decisions about care made as response to pressure by HMOs to save money
Hospital negligence can result from:
- Lack of communication
- Insufficiently trained hospital employees and staff
- Insufficient supervision
- Careless hospital employees and staff
- Failure to follow procedures and rules
Contact a Hospital Negligence Lawyer with Our Firm
At Smith & Hassler, our firm can help if you feel that you or a loved one has been a victim of hospital negligence. Our law firm handles cases in Houston and throughout Texas.
Remember, your initial consultation is free, and you don't pay us unless you win.