Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Ride Safely - Motorcycle Accidents Cause Serious Personal Injury
Motorcyclists often face risks on the road. They can wear protective safety gear such as helmets and durable clothing. But other than that, they have very little protection if they're hit by a car or truck.
When such accidents occur, serious injuries are common. Our motorcycle accident attorneys help injury victims get the compensation they need and deserve for their injuries.
Common injuries in motorcycle accident include:
- Spinal cord injuries - The impact of a collision or being thrown from a motorcycle can damage the spinal cord and spinal column, which can cause numbness, mobility problems and paralysis
- Brain damage - A motorcyclist can suffer a blow to the head, resulting in traumatic brain injury (TBI) that can have very serious long-term effects
- Broken bones - The force of impact with a motor vehicle can easily lead to bone fractures of the hips, arms, legs, feet, hands and wrists
- Road rash - A motorcyclist's skin suffers multiple cuts, scrapes and bruises from being dragged on the pavement
- Sprains and tears - A motorcyclist may expend a lot of effort trying to control a motorcycle following a collision, resulting in sprained or torn ligaments, tendons and muscles
Even with minor injuries, motorcycle accident victims can face costly medical treatment and lose time at work. Whether your injury was minor or catastrophic, Smith & Hassler can be your fierce advocate for compensation. We know how to build strong, legal cases insurance companies can't ignore. We won't stop fighting until sufficient recovery is made and all your needs are met.
Contact a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer with Our Firm
At Smith & Hassler, an experienced personal injury attorney will assist you or your loved one in your case. Call (713) 739-1250 for your free personal injury consultation today. We work with injury victims in Houston and across Texas.
Remember, your initial consultation is free, and you don't pay us unless you win.