Get Representation When Harmful Toys Risk a Child's Health
Someone needs to be responsible when toy manufacturers put the bottom line over the health and safety of children. There are no excuses for harmful products that put children in danger.
At the Smith & Hassler, our attorneys advocate for the rights of families whose children have been injured by all kinds of dangerous and defective toys. We will help you get compensation for injuries that occur because of:
- Cords, straps, laces that are a source of strangulation hazards
- Lead poisoning
- Small parts or anything a young child can put into their mouths and cause choking hazards
- Loud toys causing hearing hazards
- Lacerations or cuts caused by sharp edges and points
- Burn hazards of flammable or explosive toys
- Improper labeling regarding age appropriateness of toy, no warnings of small parts for choking hazards, etc.
Contact a Dangerous Toys Attorney with Our Firm
At Smith & Hassler, our products liability attorneys are committed to helping clients successfully resolve their claims. If you or a loved one has been injured by another's negligence, contact our personal injury firm to schedule a free consultation with our lawyers.
Remember, your initial consultation is free, and you don't pay us unless you win.