Trespass To Land
Trust Smith & Hassler to Get the Compensation You Deserve
Trespass to land occurs is the result of someone refusing to leave the property after he or she has been told to do so.
An individual is subject to liability for trespass, regardless of whether he or she causes harm, if he or she intentionally:
- Enters the land or causes another to do so
- Remains on the land when asked to leave
- Fails to remove from the land a possession that he is responsible for removing
Some examples of trespass to land:
- Domestic violence cases in which one person has been ordered to leave the premises but doesn't
- An unwanted person enters an establishment and refuses to leave
- A person refuses or neglects to take away a personal belonging from another person's property
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer with Our Firm
At Smith & Hassler, an experienced personal injury attorney will assist you or your loved one in your case. When you meet with us, we will work to understand your situation and get the most compensation possible for your injury.
Remember, your initial consultation is free, and you don't pay us unless you win. Call (713) 739-1250 for your free personal injury consultation today. We handle cases throughout Texas.