What To Do When Injured
Steps to Take When You Are a Victim of Negligence
If you have suffered a personal injury because of someone's negligence, you can do many things to help yourself, including seeking assistance from Smith & Hassler.
- Remember to get proper medical attention as soon as possible.
- Be sure to keep your doctor's appointments and follow your doctor's orders. Not only is it important for your own health, it is essential in a personal injury case.
- Speak with the proper authorities, such as the police department.
- If you believe your injury was caused by the carelessness or intentional act of another, contact Smith & Hassler to schedule a consultation.
- Be cooperative with the police, your own treating doctors and your own insurance company.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer with Our Firm
At Smith & Hassler, an experienced personal injury attorney will assist you or your loved one in your case. When you meet with us, we will work to understand your situation and get the most compensation possible for your injury.
Remember, your initial consultation is free, and you don't pay us unless you win. Call (713) 739-1250 for your free personal injury consultation today. We handle cases in Houston and throughout Texas.